Writer Untold Tales and Chilean builders Studio Voyager and Iguana Bee just lately revealed 10 minutes of gameplay for What Lies within the Multiverse, a dimension-shifting puzzle platformer that has a March 4, 2022 launch date on Nintendo Swap, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The sport describes itself as a “dramatic comedy,” so it’s trying to inform an precise story amid its pixelated shenanigans.
Listed below are some key options of What Lies within the Multiverse forward of its launch date subsequent month:
- Embark on a journey throughout attractive pixel-art worlds, every with a singular parallel universe you may dive into at will.
- Swap worlds in mid-air. Can’t attain a ledge? Bam! Now it’s nearer. Sick of sliding round on ice? Kapow! Alternate to a universe with the firmer floor.
- Meet an enormous solid of quirky characters, from zen monks to bushy bikers, and see how they alter from one actuality to a different.
- Befriend a charismatic however hopelessly amoral scientist named Everett and comply with him on an journey by way of the multiverse.
- Uncover a light-hearted however emotionally nuanced story that delves into the darker aspect of human nature.
I definitely wouldn’t name the pixel artwork of What Lies within the Multiverse significantly stunning, but it surely does seem to have been crafted with ardour. That basically should depend for one thing. When you like puzzle platformers, hold this one in your radar.