Playtonic Pals and Fortress Pixel have confirmed a launch date for Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince on Nintendo Swap.
The developer has regarded to construct on the success of Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King, with the sequel delivering extra branching gameplay, a “continually satisfying” problem and a “story inside a narrative” narrative.
Set tons of of years after the unique recreation, The Minotaur King has returned. In Grandpa’s newest story, Lily should got down to defeat it and rescue her brother – an journey that may take you thru haunted forests, pirate shores and different mysterious lands the place treacherous enemies, tough puzzles and highly effective weapons await you.
The writer has outlined the sport’s key options under:
- Compelling primary story plus participating side-quests
- Traditional top-down action-adventure in a retro 2nd surroundings
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and areas to find
- Decisions that affect story and occasions
- A big selection of weapons and talents
- 15+ hours of gameplay
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince will launch on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Swap worldwide on sixteenth August 2022.