The PlayStation Direct retailer has confirmed that The Final of Us Half 1 Firefly Version, which is the most costly model of the upcoming PS5 remake of the sport, has already bought out.
For these unaware, the Firefly Version of the post-apocalyptic horror title features a Steelbook case, The Final of Us: American Desires points 1-4 with new covers, plus the next in-game early unlocks for $99.99:
- Elevated Crafting Pace Ability
- Elevated Therapeutic Pace Ability
- 9mm Reload Pace Improve Improve
- Rifle Clip Capability Improve Improve
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter
- Speedrun Mode
- Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
The above in-game objects are additionally included in The Final of Us Half 1 Digital Deluxe Version, which retails for $79.99. The usual model of the sport will set you again $69.99.
The Final of Us Half 1 is scheduled for launch on September 2, 2022 for PS5.